Virtues Vitamin E Confers to Your Body
- Benefits of vitamin E
- When to take vitamin E?
- Foods rich in vitamin E
- Vitamin E: where to get it and at what price?
Vitamin E can be used as a food supplement. Sold in the form of capsules to be taken daily during cures, it is part of the components of a healthy and balanced diet while providing many virtues to the body, including the skin.
Benefits of vitamin E
Among the many virtues that vitamin E confers to the body, we find :
– the reduction of oxidative stress responsible for premature aging of the body;
– the improvement of recovery time for athletes;
– the protection of the skin against free radicals, responsible for the formation of wrinkles and fine lines;
– the protection of the upper layers of the epidermis and the eyes against the sun’s UVA and UVB rays;
– the maintenance of the hydration, the flexibility as well as the elasticity of the skin;
– the health of blood vessels.
Note: you can consume vitamin E regardless of skin type.
When to take vitamin E?
A course of treatment or a daily intake of vitamin E is recommended for:
– Pregnant women or women wishing to improve their fertility;
– people suffering from heart or blood circulation problems;
– people suffering from certain autoimmune or inflammatory diseases
– high-level athletes;
– the elderly.
Vitamin E has also been mentioned as a protective agent against certain cancers, such as prostate cancer.
Advice: it is recommended to take one to two capsules per day with meals.
Also, besides its marketing in the form of capsules, vitamin E can be incorporated into various cosmetic products such as
– after-sun repair creams ;
– creams and soaps for the shower;
– balms and creams for the body.
Foods rich in vitamin E
Vitamin E can be found naturally in certain vegetables and nuts such as
– spinach ;
Note: it is also found in rapeseed and olive oils.
Vitamin E: where to get it and at what price?
You can purchase vitamin E:
– in pharmacies and para pharmacies ;
– in some organic stores;
– on the Internet.
Good to know: vitamin E is available over the counter, but a doctor can also prescribe a cure.
Prices depend on the quantities and packaging chosen. The average budget varies between :
– $3 to $10 for a bottle of essential oil of vitamin E from 5 to 30 ml;
– $10 to $30 for 30 to 90 capsules containing vitamin E, to be taken as a cure for one to two months.
Note: Vitamin E can also be sold as flat tablets with the same properties as vitamin E capsules.
For more information:
– Are synthetic vitamins as good as natural vitamins? An essential question for your well-being and your health. We answer it.
– You have more and more difficulty finding sleep? Here are vitamins and minerals that will help you sleep.
Read more here:
Read further here:
Hope this post has brightened your view on vitamin E. Remember to leave your comments and share this post.