Flax Seed: The Partner for Your Health and Slimming Needs
How about adding flax seed to your meals to lose weight? The trick is simple, natural and effective. Follow this guide!
Flax seeds: the healthy friend
Flax seeds look like sesame seeds, and can be brown or dark orange depending on the variety:
– They are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, soluble fibre and lignans. Regular consumption of flax seed during adolescence could significantly reduce the risk of breast cancer thanks to lignans.
– They help reduce constipation and cholesterol, slow down menopausal symptoms or those of cardiovascular disease.
A help to eat less
In addition to these health benefits, flax seed is an excellent appetite suppressant, thanks to many of its constituents.
Role of Fibre
25 grams of flax seed provide 32% of the recommended daily fibre intake. Fibres are satiating:
– They are digested slowly, in part because they swell in the body and form a gelatinous substance that sticks to the stomach.
– They stabilize blood sugar levels and prevents calories from evaporating too quickly. As a result, you will be less hungry during the day.
Role of unsaturated fats
Flax seed contains 70% unsaturated fats.
Unsaturated fats promote a feeling of fullness. The Omega 3 fatty acids contained in the seeds are essential to the body because the body does not produce them.
How to take flax seeds?
For one month, it is advisable to take a spoonful of flax seed at each meal. The weight loss can reach 3 to 4 kilos within a month.
– mix them with a salad, a yogourt or a milkshake, a pastry;
– use them to bread a meat or fish or to garnish a stuffing.
If you liked this blog, you can also read:
– Properties and virtues of sesame seeds
– Organic food
– Which fruits and vegetables are high in fibre
– Benefits of sunflower seeds on our body
– Super-Powers of 7 Special Seeds
As for your slimming needs, there are interesting posts on three different types of cellulite on the links below:
Your opinion and your experience count for this blog. Don’t forget to write your comments in the section below. Do not hesitate to request a post on your favorite health topics and health-talks.net will make an effort to write them down for you.
[…] to know: flax seeds have a laxative effect. Be careful not to consume too much of them, as they can irritate the […]